Where we live and ride, show season is now all year round. It’s no longer May to September! But during that time of year you might attend a 4 day show, trailering in for the whole 4 days. You have booked a row of stalls for your horses and really want to make a statement… let everyone know you are there!! Turn one of the stalls into a change room, or tack room… maybe even win a prize for the "best dressed” barn at the show. Whatever your motivation, let Sharon’s Cozy Horse Creations help you with your presentation for your show season.
- 420D Nylon Oxford fabric OR 600D Polyester Oxford fabric (slightly heavier grade with a surface that has a cotton like feel)
- Stands up to water, rain and wind, quick dry after the rain
- Nickel or brass coloured grommets across the top of the panels and valance
- Casing seam to allow for a draw string for added tie up support
- Velcro tabs at bottom of valance connect to tabs on full panel curtain to reduce wind distraction should horses be near
- 7.5’, or 8’ lengths. 9.5' or more widths.
- Can be embroidered with logo’s and stable, owner info and barn location
- Accent piping and edge trim.
- Can use a staple gun to tack down in the wind.
- 3 piece and 4 piece sets.